As explained in an earlier post, we have paid internship vacancies (funded by Santander) which allow second year students, final year students, post graduates and graduates to gain three months’ paid experience with a local employer.
Most of the opportunities are available to start in June – closing dates are within the next few weeks:
· IT Support Intern (software installs and updates, training support) Aldford, nr Chester Closing date 2/05/14
· Marketing Executive (campaigns, marketing materials, event support) Aldford, nr Chester Closing date 2/05/14
· Marketing Assistant (campaign management, copy and social media) –Warrington Closing date 5/05/14
· Digital Marketing Assistant (Website design, SEO, PPC, copywriting and blogging) –Runcorn Closing date 9/05/14
· Junior Designer -2 roles (Design for digital e-campaigns, creating brand and visual identities) -Chester Closing date 23/05/14
For further details and to apply, visit www.chester.ac.uk/careers/vacancies (you will need to register to access vacancies).
Please contact us if you have any queries or would like support with your application.