Do you want to find part-time work whilst you are studying?
UniJob is the University of Chester’s very own recruitment bank for students looking to undertake paid employment on campus. We only recruit once a year so apply before 19th October 2015 to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. Read on to find out more.
If you are successful in getting on the bank you will receive exclusive notification of paid roles on campus. These roles are limited to 15 hours per week during term time, in order to fit around your studies.
Most roles pay between £7.00 and £9.61 per hour and are extremely varied, including library work, office administration, events, caretaking, cleaning, and working in the grounds and gardens.
How to apply
· Recruitment for UniJob is now open, and closes on 19th October 2015. This is the only time of year that we recruit for bank members.
· Application forms and full details are available to download during the recruitment period from www.chester.ac.uk/unijob. If shortlisted you will be invited to meet the team for a short interview.
· The recruitment process is competitive so remember to take care when completing your application and produce as strong an application as you can.
· Would you like guidance on the application process? We would recommend that you attend our UniJob application training session on 14th October 2015 at Chester or Warrington. Click here to book.
· Over 250 jobs were available last year across all campuses.
· A great opportunity to develop employability skills that will make you stand out following graduation.
What students say
“A really good opportunity to improve and gain skills / experience for graduating.”
“The team is so supportive and helpful in not only assisting you to find a job that is suitable for you but also in honing valuable skills needed in the world of work.”
Are you ready to apply?
Download an application form here
Alternatively you can call 01244 513066 or email: unijobapplications
Don’t miss out! Apply before 19th October 2015!